Wednesday 2 July 2014

AWOL.. Welcome back to my blog!

Hi all! Sincere apologies for my disappearance and lack of posts! I'm back on track and ready to put in 100%.
This isn't going to be a full on blog post, more of an intro into my plans for this blog and other ventures I'm excited to be starting! 

Since my last blog, I have graduated with my Diploma of Beauty Therapy! I'm so happy to be fully qualified and I even received distinctions on my work! So that really paid off and I am so happy that I put in so much work! I am also working in a Beauty Salon and I love it! I am so happy and proud to be where I am at such a young age. 
Now that I have graduated, I am able to post some information and essays I have written, as it will now not clash with my agreement with my learning institute. So I am excited to bring you those! I cannot wait to inform my readers of all of the knowledge I have acquired. 
Stay tuned and I will let you know when I have posted and stay tuned on social media! I have links to my personal Instagram below, feel free to give me a follow! I will not make a Facebook page until such time as I know people are reading/learning/enjoying my blogs. I plan on bringing you one blog per week, as well as a few extras here and there. Again, stay tuned for more information! 
Feel free in the mean time to give me a follow on twitter & I will post any updates on there as well! 
Love you all! Thank you so much for being patient and I am so so sorry, life has just gotten in the way for a while, but I'm back & back for good! 

-Beauty Geek x

No comments:

Post a Comment